Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ customers around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise.
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction:
• Ensures quality targets laid out are met;
• Implements and performs effective quality controls as per documentation requirements;
• Provides feedback to each team member to ensure adherence to quality requirements;
• Assesses performance of teams and counsels for performance improvement;
• Ensures VOC scores are met or exceeded
• Develops process maps; documents the control methods regarding the quality KPIs and the reporting system
• Works out the collected data and provides on time accurate reports;
• Carries out periodic analysis to determine the process quality baseline and identify trends
• Financial Perspective Contributes to the vertical QNS target through Quality Initiatives;
• Ensures excellent customer relationship management and makes sure the client is referenceable;
• Drives resolution of client complaints and escalations
• Ensures Training Needs Analysis is done regularly for all team members in order to address individual development needs to support business goals;
• Ensures Training schedules are followed and delivered;
• Identifies, develops and mentors a successor;
• Complies to all internal regulations and policies;
• Performs any other reasonable tasks that are needed for process excellence
• Fluency in English and German
• Bachelor’s Level Degree or equivalent
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS office applications
• Good excel knowledge
• Process oriented, organized, structured and detailed
• Presentation skills
• Service minded, able to take the customer perspective
• Proven ability to develop employees by identifying learning and communication styles thus responding with appropriate levels of coaching, mentoring, discipline and support
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.