Multiple jobs available
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ customers around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise.
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
You will be in charge of leading and driving the process and ensure compliance to all defined
Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics. You will provide detailed insights to the business and manages customer expectations.
You will be responsible for the overall management and profitability of the Unit.
• Responsible for delivering to agreed service levels and define key performance indicators/project milestones;
• Ensure VOC (Voice of Customer) scores are met or exceeded once the process moves to production;
• Ensures strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical’s objectives;
• Based on business viability provide input to business regarding SLA’s
• Implement Company policies and goals/KPY’s and the long-term business planning and forecasting;
• Ensure high asset utilization and productivity.
• Tracks and maintains responsibility for all quality ratings, with regular meetings with Quality leader, for the vertical.
• Adherence to transition rigor and timelines;
• Seek customer appreciation of the team and convey it to the employees;
• Internally review team’s potential and capabilities;
• Resolve Executives’ conflict with sensitivity, tact and fairness;
• Ensuring Training Modules and Training Plans are in place for all processes;
• Preparation of Budgets: Transition, Staff Welfare, and other Operational Budgets;
• Monthly Financial Review of Budget Vs Actual;
• At least B1 on English and at least B1 on German
• 1 year experience in the BPO industry, in a similar position
• Communication and Coaching skills
• Customer Orientation
• Presentation skills
• Drive for excellence
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.