Our client, an international company, has been leading the soft gaming industry for over 7 years, creating the world’s finest online scratchcard and slot machine games. Now, they are actively looking for the next Customer Service and Sales Rep (Spanish & English) to join their winning team!
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging job; if you would like to be part of a team of young and enthusiastic professionals who work in a friendly and informal environment and enjoy their job; if you would like to become part of a fascinating world, we have a proposal for you!
- Providing superior customer service and resolutions, taking both the company and customer’s best interests into consideration
- Ensuring excellent troubleshooting and problem solving solutions via phone, chat and email
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, via phone, chat and email
- Reporting new or recurring site issues to the relevant departments
- Reporting customer and VIP customer queries to the relevant departments
We would like you to have:
- A high level of professional, written and spoken Spanish and English
- Result-oriented professional
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, dynamic and high energy, with very strong phone skills
- Independent and fast learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools
- Previous sales training and experience – a plus
- Former experience working in Gaming / Casinos / Forex – a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours / shifts, including weekends and holidays
Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- A competitive salary with great benefits;
- Many attractive secondary benefits like health insurance from day 1, food vouchers and a great atmosphere;
- An open-minded management team that promotes innovation, personal development and professional growth through constant training and upgrading programs;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- An exciting and innovative multinational business environment;
- Lots of Fun!
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.