As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
Our client is looking for a Team Lead to join a new Web Hosting Enterprise Technical and Customer Service account. He /She will be responsible for assisting and serving as a back-up to the Supervisor in coaching, leading, and developing a successful and cohesive team of 25-30 Consultants with a high level of productivity to achieve the department’s overall performance metrics and goals. and will be instrumental in ensuring our customers receive world-class customer service through proactive and innovative service approaches.
• Support and coach consultants;
• Handle escalations and questions while providing cross-training, feedback, and learning opportunities to expand the team’s knowledge;
• Review all concerns or issues escalated from the team during assigned shift;
• Coach team members to customer service excellence using various forms;
• Provide constructive feedback to ensure first call resolution and world-class customer service;
• Perform periodic training and information sessions to empower the team while developing presentation and communication skills.
• Act as the escalation point for the team to resolve escalated customer interactions, with the fundamental philosophy of doing the right thing for each customer every time.
• Coordinate and manage workflow processes during assigned shifts. Analyze and advise supervisor of team and/or workflow issues and recommend suggestions or solutions.
- University and/or equivalent (1-2 years) similar work experience is required
- 1 year of team/supervisory (team of 10 or more) experience in a care center environment strongly preferred
- Fluent in English and Turkish Language
- Strong willingness to learn and teach
- Action-oriented, a true self-starter
- Strong customer service and tele-sales skills, attention to detail, organizational and telephone skills, and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and within various levels of the organization
- A strong sense of humor and positive attitude is required. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we like to have a lot of fun
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• A good an fast-paced work environment;
• Competitive salary and bonus based on the account performance
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Provides you a great training
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities;
• Employee recognition programs;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
• Support you with a Buddy system and with a relocation package;
• Good office location
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for the relevant management experience required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.