Top level job
As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
Currently, our client is looking to expand the German team that supports an international financial company with products and solutions for insurance and asset management.
- Perform account administrative functions to set up system and in-house application accounts and apply appropriate security access
- Take ownership of the assigned incidents – investigate, troubleshoot and update the incidents
- Maintains the highest degree of customer service
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and standards
- Work close with the IT management to complete periodic reviews of user access and segregation of duties for the IT organization
- Experience working within an IT environment with any ticketing tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Excellent command of both German and English languages
- Analytical, systematic approach to problem recognition and resolution
- Good level of experience with computer based systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• A good an fast-paced work environment;
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Provides you a great training
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities;
• Employee recognition programs;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
• Support you with a Buddy system and with a relocation package;
• Good office location
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.