Our client is active in the online gaming industry. The start up situation will allow an exciting breeding ground for adventurous and ambitious people to develop, take responsibility and grow within the company towards a higher level.
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging job, if you would like to be part of a team of young and enthusiastic professionals who work in a friendly and informal environment and enjoy your job, if you would like to become part of a fascinating world, profit from this excellent proposal!
- Responsible for delivering support that results in a positive customer experience
- Work pro-actively to ensure potential issues are escalated appropriately
- Work as part of the team
- Provide support in projects and initiatives as and when required
- Experience of working in a customer-centric environment is preferred
- A background in working in an environment that offers customer service.
- Excellent Primary language skills In Turkish B2 and excellent English skills – B2H level
- Knowledge of working in a subscription / technical industry a plus
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged. If you need a work permit since you do not have a EU/EEA nationality, it is unfortunately not useful to apply. Thanks for understanding.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- A competitive salary, with great benefits;
- Many attractive secondary benefits like health insurance from day 1, food vouchers and a great atmosphere;
- An open-minded management team that promotes innovation, personal development and professional growth through constant training and upgrading programs;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- An exciting and innovative multinational business environment;
- Lots of Fun!