Our client is active in the online gaming industry. The start up situation will allow an exciting breeding ground for adventurous and ambitious people to develop, take responsibility and grow with the company towards a higher level.
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging job; if you would like to be part of a team of young and enthusiastic professionals who work in a friendly and informal environment and enjoy your job; if you would like to become part of a fascinating world, we have a proposal for you!
- Responsible for delivering support that results in a positive customer experience
- Work pro-actively to ensure potential issues are escalated appropriately
- Work as part of the team
- Provide support in projects and initiatives as and when required
- Excellent language skills In Russian (C1)
- Good English skills – B1/B2
- Experience of working in a customer-centric environment is preferred
- A background in working in an environment that offers customer service.
- Knowledge of working in a subscription / technical industry is a plus
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- A competitive salary, with great benefits;
- Many attractive secondary benefits like health insurance from day 1, food vouchers and a great atmosphere;
- An open-minded management team that promotes innovation, personal development and professional growth through constant training and upgrading programs;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- An exciting and innovative multinational business environment;
- Lots of Fun!
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. You may check the status of your application via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.