Our client, an international company, has been leading the soft gaming industry for over 7 years, creating the world’s finest online scratchcard and slot machine games. Now, they are actively looking for the next Customer Service and Sales Representative to join their winning team!
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging job; if you would like to be part of a team of young and enthusiastic professionals who work in a friendly and informal environment and enjoy their job; if you would like to become part of a fascinating world, we have a proposal for you!
- Providing superior customer service and resolutions, taking both the company and customer’s best interests into consideration
- Ensuring excellent troubleshooting and problem solving solutions via phone, chat and email
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, via phone, chat and email
- Reporting new or recurring site issues to the relevant departments
- Reporting customer and VIP customer queries to the relevant departments
We would like you to have:
- A high level of professional, written and spoken French and English
- Result-oriented professional
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, dynamic and high energy, with very strong phone skills
- Independent and fast learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools
- Previous sales training and experience – a plus
- Former experience working in Gaming / Casinos / Forex – a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours / shifts, including weekends and holidays
Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- A competitive salary with great benefits;
- Many attractive secondary benefits like health insurance from day 1, food vouchers and a great atmosphere;
- An open-minded management team that promotes innovation, personal development and professional growth through constant training and upgrading programs;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- An exciting and innovative multinational business environment;
- Lots of Fun!
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.