Global customer service operator with offices in several Bulgarian cities as in other countries is looking for people for the German team in Sofia.
The person will join our support team for one of the leading Online Retailers.
· Analyze customer problems to find the best solutions
· Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
· Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interaction
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Consistently deliver quality customer support
· Prioritize tasks and collaborate with other teams when needed
· Fluency in German, English is not needed
· Excellent communication and soft skills
· Ability to take ownership of customer cases
· Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions
· Ability to work on flexible working hours and weekends shifts
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged. If you need a work permit since you do not have a EU/EEA nationality, it is unfortunately not useful to apply.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
A competitive start salary with social benefits package that includes; health & life insurance, food voucher, transportation allowance and compliment card. #CustomerService Training, career opportunities,
team building activities, recognition and rewards programs.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.