Our client is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
Serving clients in more than 175 cities across 6 continents, they help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. The 55 dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable them to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to their clients. They also champion optimised utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
- Understand the newest and most complex cloud technologies (SAAS)
- Take customer tickets by phone or by email and handling technical issues through efficient use of materials provided
- Update the data base and create the technical documentation with resolved cases details (solving mechanism, explanations etc.)
- Use the virtual lab in order to reproduce the customer issue and test different scenarios
- Work with technologies like Exchange, Active Directory, Sharepoint, Skype for Business
- Keep in contact with customers, make sure the right expectations are being set
- Educate the customer on product usage
- Collaborates effectively with other colleagues and other teams (training, quality, etc.) to achieve the performance indicators
- Prioritise customer experience
- Fluency in German and English
- Diploma / Degree holder or pursuing Bachelor Degree Courses
- Knowledge of Windows clients (7,8,10) is preferable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of messaging clients is preferable but not mandatory
- Previous Technical Support or Customer Support experience would be an advantage
- Pleasant and positive attitude
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
- Opportunity to learn cutting edge new cloud technology
- We can teach you about how client server infrastructure works, messaging technology, Exchange, Active Directory, Outlook and the Office package, Windows Server, DNS, Skype, Shareporint and One Drive
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path – Opportunity to interact with a variety of people from around the world
- A relaxation area equipped with Ping Pong, Pool and Xbox
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.